The church basement was bursting at the seams on Saturday for the Festa Social – Dinner and Dance. The event was a HUGE success – over 260 people attended with a profit of $5,870.00.
We have many people to thank for our successful evening:
- The organizers for all their hard work in planning and setting up the hall
- Salvatore Curcio and his group with Pasquale Putari for making the sausages and cooking our meal
- Incoronata Ziffarelli and members of the Saints Committee for preparing the salads and vegetables and arranging the donated baking
- The Saints’ representatives for donating the baskets
- Mosaic Funeral Cremation & Cemetary Services for supplying our Saints placemats each year
- Liliana Anania-Falvo for donating the beautiful flowers for the tables and for the Church
- La Grotta – Piazza de Nardi for donating the buns
- Father Sam for donating the gelato
- Our wonderful caretaker Luis Matos for setting up the hall for us.
Special thanks to our adult volunteers Ron Sanders and John MacPhail who worked so hard and spent the whole evening washing pots and dishes. Thank you to the Bari Club for cleaning up after the event. (We need a volunteer for next year.)
A great big thank you to Salvatore Curcio and Rosa Alecci who together sold almost half the tickets!!