Good News!!! We are able to celebrate your child’s Sacrament of First Communion and Confirmation.
There will be restrictions and limitations to ensure social distancing and safety protocols are in place. Here are the details
For First Communion:
Choice of Dates: Saturday September 5 @ 2:00 PM
Saturday September 12 @ 11:00 AM
Saturday September 19 @ 11:00 AM
Choice of Dates: Friday September 4 @ 7:00 PM
Friday September 11 @ 7:00 PM
Friday September 18 @ 7:00 PM
Friday September 25 @ 7:00 PM
For Both Sacraments the following apply (unless otherwise indicated)
1) Dates will be limited to 10 children per date – first come basis.
2) As we are limited to 50 people (with social distancing rules)
For First Communion each child will only be able to have 2 guests (including the parents) – this means if both parents attend the service there is no other guests permitted.
For Confirmation there will be only one sponsor and 2 guests (parents) per child. If there are two sponsors only one will be able to attend Mass.
3) If you have small children (siblings) it would be preferred that they not attend, however if they must be included, please advise at time of registration as this could impact the number of attendance in the church.
4) There will be no rehearsal, Please ensure you arrive at least 15 minutes before Mass begins on the appointed day.
5. There will be no photographer on site and no group picture (due to social distancing). If you wish to take pictures, please bring your own camera.
6. If anyone in your family is ill on the assigned date, please do not attend the service, we can reschedule as needed in these cases.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me via email email@example.com or call me at the office 204 284 5140 and I will try my best to respond.
Thank you and Stay safe in Christ.
Julia Stiller per Father Sam Argenziano
Serve the Lord with gladness! Come into his presence with singing!
But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves.
Where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
“Now you are the body of Christ and individually members of it.”